Policy & Procedures
Class registrations and cancellation
Written & Approved by: Chandell Popik
The studio aims to engage, educate, and inspire all people regardless of race, age, culture, ability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and/or socioeconomic status. The studio aims to enrich the community and other glass artisans with stimulating artistic and cultural development in working, designing and manufacturing glass elements. The studio aims to take an active role in the community, serving as a voice in glass art education, innovation, and inspiration. The studio aims to foster an open and welcoming space for people to gather and experience glass art in all its forms.
Class Registration Options:
1. Click "Book Online" at the top of the website - select your class, complete registration form, pay, and submit.
3. Call 780-739-1112
4. Register in studio
Payment for the class(s) must be made in full at time of registration to secure student space. Payments can be made by either cash, debit transaction, etransfer or credit. Class Participant Confirmations Patrons that register for a class or classes will receive a post registration transaction email from the studio to confirm class times and schedule. This email will additionally include protocol on class cancellations and class no shows.
Participant Cancellation Refunds
- Cancellations received without rebooking the class weeks selected, within 30 days or more of the scheduled start date is 75% refundable.
- Cancellations received without rebooking the class weeks selected, within 2 weeks of the scheduled start date is 50% refundable.
- Cancellations received without rebooking the class weeks selected, within less than 14 days of the scheduled start date is non-refundable.
- Participants that No Show for a paid class; No shows are considered forfeited opportunities and class expenses are non-refundable and class reschedules also considered forfeited.
Special Event Cancellations
We are unable to refund a cancellation for a class once it is paid for. After payment, we prepare glass for your group and schedule staff accordingly.
UTS means Under the Sun Glass Studio