Our Studio Culture
We foster a bright, fun and friendly glass art studio that not only manufactures in all 6 glass art modalities, we also offer accredited education for high school students and start working with individuals starting as young as 5 years old. We are the first glass art studio of it's kind in all of Canada due to our education platforms and manufacturing abilities with highly skilled glass artisans that can support large scale architectural commercial and residential glass design.
- Glass Art Raw Materials and Supply: we have 1100 sqft dedicated to maintaining a well stocked materials section for all your glass art needs offering some of the most rare and unique hand poured glasses currently available.
- Gallery: everything is 100% local and handmade, shop regularly with us for all your gift giving needs or have us make a custom piece for you.
- Studio Memberships and Maker Space: become a member and use the studio, tools and equipment to create your glass art.
- Custom Manufacturing: large or small scale architectural commercial and residential glass design (speciality tile, back-splashes, counter-tops, windows, doors, cabinets, wall and window transoms to decorative glass art and more).
We manufacture and teaching in:
- Stained Glass beginner to advanced methods
- Kiln Formation beginner to advanced methods
- Glass Casting
- Mosaics & Cold Fusion
- Furnace Level Glass Blowing
Experience Glass in a Whole New Way
Something for Everyone!
YOUTH STAINED GLASS
Beginner (10 -16 yrs old)
Youth can get their hands busy with a fun and interactive stained glass class. All students will get an introduction to the basic techniques of stained glass and leave the class with a stained glass piece from a pattern of their choosing. This is a great way to discover new creative abilities and gain a fun new hobby at the same time!
Have you ever wanted to learn the timeless art of stained glass? Well now you can! In this class you will learn the basic principles of stained glass manufacturing and create your own unique masterpiece from scratch. We have thousands of free patterns to choose from, so everyone will get to create an artwork that is meaningful to them!
INTRO TO FLAME-WORKING
Beads to Figurines
This course expands the boundaries of glass art as students become introduced to creating glass art through working with a torch. Discover the world of possibilities when manipulating glass using an open flame that ranges from 2000 - 2400 degrees! We begin this class by creating glass marbles and beads and move into sculptural work.