Our Studio Culture
We foster a bright, fun and friendly glass art studio that not only manufactures in all 6 glass art modailities, but we run accredited education for high school students and start working with individuals starting as young as 5 years old. We are the first glass art studio of it's kind in all of Canada due to our education platforms and maufacturing abilities with highly skilled glass artisans that can support large scale architectural commerical and residental glass design.
- Glass Art Raw Materials and Supply: we have 1100sqft dedicated to maintaing a well stocked materials section for all your glass art needs offering some of the most rare and unqiue hand poured glasses currently available.
- Gallery: everything is 100% local and handmade, shop regularly with us for all your gift giving needs or have us make a custom piece for you.
- Studio Memberships and Maker Space:
- Custom Manufacturing: large or small scale architectural commerical and residental glass design (specialty tile, backsplashes, countertops, windows, doors, cabinets, wall and window transoms to decorative glass art and more).
We manufacture and teaching in:
- Stained Glass beginner to advanced methods
- Kiln Formation beginner to advanced methods
- Glass Casting
- Mosaics & Cold Fusion
- Furance Level Glass Blowing
Experience Glass in a Whole New Way
Something for Everyone!
YOUTH STAINED GLASS
Beginner (12 -16 yrs old)
Youth can get their hands busy with a fun and interactive stained glass class. All students will get an introduction to the basic techniques of stained glass and leave the class with a stained glass piece from a pattern of their choosing. This is a great way to discover new creative abilities and gain a fun new hobby at the same time!
Have you ever wanted to learn the timeless art of stained glass? Well now you can! In this class you will learn the basic principles of stained glass manufacturing and create your own unique masterpiece from scratch. We have thousands of free patterns to choose from, so everyone will get to create an artwork that is meaningful to them!
INTRO TO FLAME-WORKING
Beads to Figurines
This course expands the boundaries of glass art as students become introduced to creating glass art through working with a torch. Discover the world of possibilities when manipulating glass using an open flame that ranges from 2000 - 2400 degrees! We begin this class by creating glass marbles and beads and move into sculptural work.
Fused & Kiln Formation
This class welcomes you to the world of warm to hot glass manipulations. Students will be introduced to all things encompassed in kiln formation including using glass frit, stringers, vitrigraph and more!
Slumping & Draping
This class advances you beyond the basics and expands your knowledge and abilities in creating one of a kind pieces in glass casting, fusion, kiln operation and glass manipulation through use of a kiln.